Military Spouse Portable Career Planning
As you consider whether having a coach is something that interests you, keep in mind what is most important to you in your coach. I am committed to helping my fellow military spouses succeed, which is why I started my business, Military Spouse Portable Career Planning. I am committed to providing the following to spouses:
- Coaching for military spouses as well as fiances and girlfriends. No military ID required.
- The perspective of a fellow military spouse. As the wife of an active duty soldier, I face the same challenges you do as a spouse, from PCSing to TDY to ongoing deployments.
- Education counseling in addition to career counseling. Landing your dream, portable job will likely require some training or education. Education counseling is my innovative approach to assisting you with this preparation.
- Personalized career planning services. I will never offer a generic answer to your questions. I know that your experiences are valuable, and it is my job to learn about them! Not all military spouses have the same goals, skills and personality, so we should not be treated as such.
- Actual planning for a portable and fulfilling career as a military spouse. The whole idea is to make a proactive plan to develop your very own, personalized portable career plan. Success does not happen by chance. It requires hard work and proper strategies.